Precautions that Mindful and Musical has taken to create a safe and comfortable space for face-to-face classes:
1. We use a high-capacity H13 HEPA air purifier to clean the air before, during and after every indoor class.
2. Maximum airflow will happen at all times.
3. Both indoor and outdoor class sizes will be kept smaller than capacity in order to allow for more space between families.
4. Plenty of hand sanitizer and masks will be readily available to you at all times. Anyone entering the building is required to immediately hand sanitize before coming to class.
5. During peak seasons of Covid spread, masks are strongly recommended for all indoor classes, for everyone ages 3 and up. Thank you for doing your part to keep the community safe! For outdoor classes, masks are not required, but distance will be kept and hand sanitizer will be provided.
6. We are having frequent consultations with a small group of doctors and nurses from the area to keep up-to-date on the latest information. They have also provided guidance on our safety precautions.
7. Appropriate cleaning will be conducted before and after every class. This includes everything from the frequently touched surfaces, to any props. Please bring your own yoga mat and blanket!
8. Ms. Miriam will continue to conduct health screenings before every class and if she is experiencing illness symptoms of ANY kind, she will communicate a cancellation to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading and for helping us all stay safe and stay open!