Precautions that Mindful and Musical has taken to create a safe and comfortable space for face-to-face classes:
1. We use a high-capacity H13 HEPA air purifier to clean the air before, during and after every indoor class.
2. Maximum airflow will happen at all times.
3. Class sizes will be kept smaller than capacity in order to allow for more space between families.
4. Plenty of hand sanitizer and masks will be readily available to you at all times. Anyone entering the building is required to immediately hand sanitize before coming to class.
5. Masks are required for unvaccinated friends and for kids ages 3 and over. Vaccinated friends are encouraged to wear a mask to protect little ones from the Delta variant of Covid-19.
6. We are having frequent consultations with a small group of doctors and nurses from the area to keep up-to-date on information that can keep us all safe. They have also provided guidance on our safety precautions!
7. Appropriate cleaning will be conducted before and after every class. This includes everything from the frequently touched surfaces, to any props. Please bring your own yoga mat and blanket!
8. Ms. Miriam will continue to conduct health screenings before every class and if she is experiencing illness symptoms of ANY kind, she will communicate a cancellation to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading and for helping us all stay safe and stay open!